If you're seeing this message you should install Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 if you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7. Our website and many others will look much better if you're running a modern web browser on your computer.

Starting Services


In An Emergency Calling the Access Center Calling CARE MI Health Link Members

Making a Rights Complaint

You may make a Recipient Rights complaint at any time if you believe your rights have been violated.  You may make a Recipient Rights complaint either verbally or in writing.  Others may also make Recipient Rights complaints on your behalf.  

To make a Recipient Rights complaint, or to learn more about your rights, call the Office of Recipient Rights at 586-469-6528.  If you prefer, you may write to ORR at 22550 Hall Rd., Clinton Township, MI  48036; or you can fax ORR at 586-466-4131.  If you need help filing a rights complaint or you want to talk about a situation, call the Office of Recipient Rights and ask to speak with a Rights Advisor.  Click here for a printable copy of the Rights Complaint Form.

You may call any MCCMH office “Collect,” or, if you prefer, we will call you back at any number you give us.  ORR is equipped with telephone interpreter services for those who best use a language other than  English.