If you're seeing this message you should install Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 if you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7. Our website and many others will look much better if you're running a modern web browser on your computer.

Starting Services


In An Emergency Calling the Access Center Calling CARE MI Health Link Members

Coordination with School

If your child or young adult with special needs is transitioning from school to community life, or is making changes in the school service program, talk to your Therapist or Case Manager.  We may be able to help coordinate school and community mental health services to best meet your needs.  If you or your child is receiving speech, occupational, or physical therapies, these services will also need to be coordinated between MCCMH and the schools, to avoid duplication and to make sure that your child's needs are being met.  If you have questions about these or other services that might help you or your child, talk to your Therapist of Supports Coordinator at any time.